Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, March 4, 2016

My stubborn one has decided she's ready! Potty Trained!

  Hello all, last blog I expressed some frustration on how Brookie didn't want to be potty trained so I kinda just let it be in hopes that the advise from all, "Shell go when she's ready" would follow through. I did not want to have a daughter who is about to be 3 not potty trained at all! I remember it well, it was a Sunday night, February 21, 2016. Brooke went into the  bathroom, I went into  check, she was pulling up her pants, I said did you go pee, she said yes... I didn't believe it because she has done that so many times to me and there was never anything in the toilet. But sure enough this time there it was! First time ever, I didn't even ask her to go! I tried not to get my hopes up, we praised and then went on. Sure enough the next morning, she like a big girl, says "Oh, I gotta go potty, pee pees coming!" I laughed of how she said that phrase. And again to my surprise she went in, put her seat on the toilet and we listened, she did it, she peed on the potty. I jumped up and down with Sophia we cheered and hooted for her! I was so happy, then I was so sad, I literally cried tears. She's a big girl, my last one. She will wear a pull up to bed, and at times when we go play at park, or on our long walks, but other than that its big girl pants. I am so happy for her, she really surprised me at how darn stubborn she can be. I knew she could do it she just didn't want to. Now she wants to go to "preboo" like her sister. I say to her next year, although that doesn't stop her from running into her room to get her backpack every time we take sophia to school.


Such a silly girl. 



I am so happy they have each other!

Sleeping Brookie!

My everything. 



1 comment:

  1. How blessed you both are. I love how you take these very special moment to share! Familia is everything. Brookie we love you to the Moon and back!! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete