Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Sophia

  Well our almost 6 year old!! What 6! Is well into her Kindergarten school year. She is doing so well and loves school. She is so smart, she is already reading, counts to 100, by ones and 5s, a little of adding and subtracting,and has most of her Kindergarten ribbons for all things she is supposed to know for the school year. She has met many friends and really enjoy it. We were blessed with an amazing teacher. She is very sweet, very personal, and sends emails with pictures of Sophia during the day doing school activities. I love being involved with the school. I like volunteering for whatever I can, stopping in to surprise Sophia is the best. One major perk of being at home. Ive gotten use to life without Sophia home with me all day, but I really love breaks. Christmas break was amazing and I did not want to send her back.
  Sophia is a grown little lady. She is herself, she's had her personality for sometime now, but as she gets older its more and more clear the person she is becoming. She's serious, but goofy at the same time. (Make sense?) She is serous about school, learning and showing, trying to master a task, she can take it so seriously. But I love the most she can be so silly still, so goofy, so funny. She makes the goofy faces and does silly dances. Unfortunately she finds things like butts and farts so funny. Her and her sister share the same sense of humor, they make each other laugh the most. They just get each other.
  With her I really thought she was my mini me (still do) but growing up and even as an adult, i considered myself more of a tom boy. I buy her clothes and try to make her very cute. But recently she's more about wanting dresses dresses and dresses. I put out her clothes for school shell come out complaining about how it doesn't fit, it itches, its baggy, whatever she can say to get a dress. She likes to be girly, playing dress up is one of her things she loves to do. I allow it and encourage and try to play with it.
  She is still my baby. She is not a cuddler, she at times will cuddle with me and kiss my cheek or hand, we TRY so hard to get more cuddles, but its just not her. (she's like me) she loves hard and you know she loves you but she can only cuddle for a minute and she's ready to go. This bugs Rusty so much. I don't know if she's not a cuddler or if its just her age and she growing up and doesn't want to.
she loves her
  She is an amazingly kind person which is all we want from her. She is good, she is kind. She is sweet. She at times is shy which has come out more this year. I know I grew up pretty shy and wish so much I wasn't. So I really try to influence her to be outgoing, and not to be afraid to show your personality and who you are. I have been a real selfish mom and not started her in gymnastics. My new years reso is to get her into it. She loves flipping and jumping. She does so much on her own and will at times hurt herself so I need to get her into class so she will learn the proper form.
   I had 4 drafts on this blog. I cant find time to finish or what to write about. I live with these girls everyday, I want to remember all things about them, it is so hard to blog about anymore, to remember all the things you want to and place it in a blog.









silly 


KC Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment