Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2014

So when did my baby become a kid?

  Oh man!  I am going to  cry my eyes out! I look over at Sophia and see her being herself, and I just don't know where three years went? How come it happens so damn fast! My baby Sophia is full on big kid now! This girl can do it all, we have conversations now to where I told rusty just the other day, I want a mommy daughter date for just us two to go out to eat and hang out. She is so fun to talk to, and the most polite girl ever (depends on the day) She is so good with please and thank you's her favorite thing is introducing people. We were just at the bakery the other day in line, I am placing an order and listening to Sophia at the same time. I look over and she is in a full on conversations with the lady who is behind us. I hear her famous line to strangers "What's your name?" the lady says Betsy, Sophia then says, "Mom, mom, mom, mom?" I have to finish my conversation with the lady behind the counter, she then says " Mom, this is Betsy." I proceed to say, nice to meet you and have a little chit chat! When we have people over she will introduce them to all in the house, even if we all already have met before. At the playground she has no problem going up to kids saying whats your name, she says, Im Sophia, then will go on with something for them to play. She loves people. I can't possibly write all the great things this girl does, but she amazes me and makes me laugh each day. She has the silliest personality and hope she never loses that, I will encourage her to keep that about herself.
    There are a lot of times I get dressed and she says, " Oh, mommy I love your dress, shirt, ect.," she will say the same thing when I put on lipstick, she then proceeds to ask for some, and when I decide to do my hair one day she will say the same to it. It's not just her saying it but the emotion she puts into saying it. When I have to use my mommy voice she tells me "You don't have to yell at me mommy." She is so sweet after you have to place her in time out or get after her for something, she has the most sincere apology.
    I am getting a bit overwhelmed with finding time to write down all these things I love about Sophia and Brooke both. I've gotten a bit bad at keeping up to date with what they are both doing now. Potty training was still in the works a bit before she turned 3. She was still having accidents and still wore pull ups over night. But a few weeks after turning 3 it just seemed to happen. The accidents completely stopped and she never has accidents anymore. She's so grown up. )=  She will pick up pretty well after herself, every time she's done with her cup she throws it in the sink, she likes to "get pretty" when we have to get ready, like get dressed, brush teeth and do hair I say we have to get pretty. She will now stand in the bathroom and say lets get pretty. She did this just this past weekend with my mother in law while playing with her makeup.









      She likes: coloring, care bears, puzzles (especially a bears puzzle where you can change clothes and faces), loves to show her different expressions she can make, cereal, Frozen (still), going to park, helping mommy shop, putting on make up and getting pretty (fake make up), playing in backyard picking "flowers" (dandelions, clovers), Doc McStuffins, climbing everything and being dangerous, kisses at random, singing Doc McStuffins song and "Lets Make a Rainbow" Eating favorites- animal crackers, goldfish, grapes, bananas, milk, spaghetti, pizza, cereal, pancakes, corn. She loves her sister Brookie! She has gotten so much better at playing now that Brooke can run around and get into trouble too. Sophia will steal her some animal crackers whenI leave them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment