Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Brooke 23 Months

yes thats a diaper on her head. she did it, not me
    Brooke throws the cutest fits, odd to start out with, and parents probably shouldnt love the fact their kids throw cute fits. She says no so cute, with twirl around for her back toward you and cross her little arms, then turns her head around to give you her puppy eyes!! OH MY ITS ADORABLE! But I will admit they are not all so cute, sometimes they are those terrible two fits I can't stand. She is speaking more and more, some new ones is hi, bye, Heidi, please, please some more, welcome (for your welcome), want some, here. She is such a sweet girl, she shares amazingly well with Sophia, she will give her her toys or food at any moment. There are times when Sophia will take something from Brooke, I have to tell her to give it back and she will with sass, then here comes sweet little Brooke giving it back to Sophia to make her happy. She is a very giving child. Although she is becoming a bit of a mama's girl, she loves to cuddle in the mornings and evenings, when she is not feeling well she will want to cuddle all day. She's famous for backing into our arms in order for her to fall into our laps, she'll sit there forever. While the girls were sick (it seemed like forever) we were in isolation, no gym, no indoor play anywhere! I wanted them to get better and I hate it when parent bring their sick kids to play with healthy ones! But because of this when we finally went back to the gym and she went to child care she cried like crazy and I could not leave the room, and when we would go to play areas she would sit right next to me! I was worried for a hot second she was attached and would never leave my side! But thankfully with an overload of playtime with other kids and child care she finally got back to being comfortable again. When we leave the gym Brooke sees me and she is ready to go home! She is a bit of a home body, loves being there does not care to leave it. Opposite of Sophia.
    She likes almost everything Sophia likes which is nice.  Loves music and dancing, she truly looks like she is doing a rain dance, one foot she hops on and goes in circles. Movies/Shows she loves are Frozen (still), LeapFrog on Netflix, VeggieTales, SpongeBob (I know...I know..) She has finally started to like being read to more than before, we have Dr. Seuss Big Green Book which has several stories, that is her favorite. Playing chase with us or Sophia is another enjoyable thing for her to do, but the best is if she can get Heidi to chase her. She like Sophia is a bit dare devilish, she will jump from anything, when I get her from her high chair she stands and just puts her arms up and falls in order for me to catch her. I have to warn people who watch her that she thinks there is ALWAYS someone there to catch her when she falls. She is most super happy when she is up from her nap and she wants a snack she will point to the area where we keep snacks, I allow her to stand on counter and open door to pick what she wants, she will usually go for fruit snack or yogurt raisins. Her iPad she got for Christmas is another favorite of hers, she does really well navigating it and playing games. I am super excited how well she plays matching games already. Recently she has surprised me with how she will not eat things I think kids would love! Any chocolate from valentines she will take a bite and give the rest to someone else, we had a powdered donut she took a bite then continued to bang it into her high chair tray, I don't mind she doesn't want to eat these things but surprised. She will also not drink anything but milk or water, no juice for this girl. Which is opposite of Sophia. She's her own person full of love.

Her cousin John

A signature look, she does a lot of the hand on cheek and says oh no

She has the cooootest little face

She has the best smiles

her partner in crime




my weirdos



Had to wake her from a nap, she was not happy
   

No comments:

Post a Comment