Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Mothers Day vs Fathers Day

opening gift with helpers
  Mothers Day Rusty was gone so it was just the girls and I, luckily I have a great dad who invited me over or dinner. He cooked us a nice steak dinner. He was so careful in timing the meal right, made sure we ate our salads, perfectly timed the steak dinner, it was very cute, and sweet. Rusty sent me flowers for Mothers day which was very very thoughtful and sweet. Father's Day Rusty was in town, on Friday we went out for dinner with just the four of us and picked up packets for our Fathers Day run that next morning. We did this run two years ago with the girls, so it was fun to do again, this year it was Rusty' s idea to do it. Once we got home I let him open his gift mainly because it was a Keurig and it would be handy to  have the next morning. He has been wanting one, and since I stopped drinking coffee (WHAT!!! I know crazy! I'm on a tea kick) theres no point in brewing a pot. So then there was the race and of course he didn't train for it, but then again he never does and still can keep up with me, he just feels like death at the end and it takes like 20 minutes for him to catch his breath. It was a good run and we had fun. Then Sunday morning I worked then we went to my parents for a relish BBQ dinner provided by my dad with family and my grandpa. It was good family time and of course I overate. It was a good celebration weekend, I do love and appreciate Rusty as a father to our girls he's kinda great at it! As is my dad to me, he's so thoughtful and sweet and always there when I need him. So in the end Rusty had a weekend of celebration and I had flowers...
   I am just poking fun, I am not comparing and am grateful for the flowers and spending it with the girls. I just like to tease Rusty about it.
their new table from gam and papa





please excuse my dads shirt, he has been bbqing all day 



girls after race

No comments:

Post a Comment