Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Brooke is 5 and in KINDERGARTEN

  Brooke is already 5 1/2 and well into the Kindergarten year. Besides being a bit tired the first couple of weeks she transitioned so well. I knew she would, she's such a good student, she loves learning and being in the classroom.  I cant believe how well she already knows all her sounds and is capable of reading small books and writing words all on her own. I love her growing up, but am very sad my littlest one is now a school aged kid. I don't know why but in a blog a long long time ago when I was talking about how fast the girls are growing up I for whatever reason I said " Before I know it they are going to be 5 and 7! " And what do you know that time is already here.
    Brooke, what to say about Brooke...she is still the sweetest caring girl I know. Some people are just born with that strong personality trait. She cares so much for the feelings of others, she loves animals, she is always thinking of others. I love that quality. But she also can definitely not care about my feelings and turn a switch and be a sassy butt. She can go a mile a minute and basically tell me about how what her sister did was wrong, and unfair to her. She's a sweet lover, who has a back bone and she has no problem standing up for herself and saying something. She's a silly girls who can turn serious, she loves to listen to music and dance, why I have not got her into dance...I have no idea. She loves playing soccer and gymnastics for now. Ive always known that Brooke has a drive in her. When we would go on jogs or bike rides she was always pushing her self and always impressed me with her determination. So it should come to no surprise that I can see this in her one the soccer field, or in gymnastics.
   She already lost her first tooth August 31, 2018. She was eating pancakes that morning before school and had to spit it out before she ate it! She as so excited and I was so sad. With her I am experience my last firsts....if that makes sense. I know I have always been doing that but since school has started school they are affecting me more. She is your typical "little sister" she will nag and pick and annoy her sister. They love and play extremely well...dont get me wrong. But at my current stage of motherhood you can find me breaking up many arguments and trying to keep the peace or strategize! Its kept me on my toes for sure. Ill tell brooke over and over again to give Sophia space, leave her alone, stop teasing, stop nagging, or that shes going to get hurt if she keeps at it, then sure enough Ill hear her cry because Sophia pushed her. At the same time Im telling Sophia to be nice, she just wants to play, she's your sister, love her, don't hurt her! It can get exhausting sometimes, to where ill check out and just listen and let them figure it out.
   We all love this little one, she makes us laugh and love seeing her grow to a beautiful caring person!










sister sister






She loves to pose with those hands on her hips


Our little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment