Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Disney

How did I forget to post about Disney! Back in December we took our first Disney Trip. Thank God for my MIL who is the most organized woman in getting the whole entire thing set up. She planned for all the parks and events, big thank you to her, there is so much that can go into planning a trip its a whirlwind of things to plan.
  We left on December 3 to Orlando, we were all very excited for this day, honestly I had no idea as to what to expect but I knew the girls would have a blast. We all stayed at the Shades of Green and got in late afternoon and met the rest of the family at the airport, we then had a van drive us all to the resort. After just a quick check in and drop off of luggage, oh and a change into our Disney shirts, the journey began immediately to Animal Kingdom. I honestly cannot tell you the first ride we rode, all I remember was that it started to pour down rain, thankfully I packed our rain parkas and stayed as dry as we could have, it was a great first day experiencing Florida weather. Oh now I remember the first ride was a water ride, there was literally no line (due to the rain) so we went through twice. But that first day I remember the most was the Mt Everest ride that evening. I was so nervous, the girls had never really been on a large roller coaster, and Brooke was exactly the right height to ride. It was the funnest ride of the whole trip, I could not stop laughing looking at brooke who was sitting next to me! Her face was priceless, pure look of a kid having an amazing time. Sophia was ecstatic getting off the ride, she loved it so much. Great ride. It was a very long day of travel plus all things Disney. The girls  were exhausted falling asleep on way to back to resort. Total mom fail. We were so excited and ready to start our day, we traveled in comfy clothes and Sophia wore her comfy fuzzy shoes, which had hard bottoms but was basically a slipper. I failed to change her shoes and poor girls did all her walking in them. When we got home her feet were swollen red with little blisters wanting to come up. I was so upset, I mean, day one and her feet won't be able to go on the next few! We soaked them, rubbed them and they ended up not being too bad, we did buy a $50 stroller (really a $20 sold for $50 because its Disney) Sophia didn't really use it but her sister was gladly to take advantage of it! I mean every time she got off a ride she just sat down.. that girl!
  The next morning we headed to Disney Springs so that the girls could be transformed into Princesses! Bibbidi  Bobbidi  Boutique it was the cutest thing to see. And why I fell in love with Disney was the production of EVERYTHING! The employees were always in character and entertaining, the boutique had Disney princess to the T They looked so adorable afterwards. Later that night We were headed to Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Merry Christmas. That also was the BEST! We all obviously love Christmas but to be at Disney during the season, they go over the top with it all. It was decorated from top to bottom. It was a great parade, with cookies and hot chocolate.
  Again the next morning we headed out to Epcot, rode some rides, then later off to Hollywood!Then the next day we were back to Magic Kingdom. It all has became a blur a little bit with the rides and the parks. I was happy to know that age has yet to affect my enjoyment of some of the funner rides. With the exception of one ride which was a simulator of being an astronaut. I had to try not to get sick on that one! Sophia rode next to me and i worried the whole time how she felt...but forget it...she's young and loved it!
  Needless to say it was the trip of a lifetime, one I know I won't ever forget. I can truly say that I enjoyed Disney as much as the girls. I can't wait to plan another trip back. I can see why so many people go often. I can't be more blessed with my in laws and family who helped so much in making this trip happen for my family. Forever thankful. Love love love.


































No comments:

Post a Comment